Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thoughts of Men


In our heads
we store pockets
of sin and disregard.

There’s no real
calling card for
these cognitions.
No positions
You can feel.

In the real world,
when I meet a girl,
I’d shake her hand,
smile
maybe talk for a while.

A smile from me
is possibly darkness.
A stark nest of
inappropriate actions and
infractions of the soul.
My goals are always satisfaction.

I can’t
show you that.
You can’t know the fact
that under my hat
You’ve sat on my face…
a time or two.
Committed, crimes
in a state or two.

These thoughts
considered victories
in a game
you’re not playing.
Considered exclamations
in a sentence
you’re not saying.

And you’ve been defiled.

I mean just
Degraded.
Shaded to the point
of shame.
Raided to the point
of fame.

You’ve pulled my hair
screaming, “Oh God!”

As I’ve touched you there
And there
And…there

And that sends a flare
into the sky
above your head

And this dead air,
that may be a second,
is the third time
I’ve blurred the lines
between inappropriate
and “Holy shit!”

I mean thank the lord
you can’t be poured
into my mind
in that 10
to 15 second time
when you go from
stranger to known.

Because your mind
would be blown
by my audacity.

My absolute capacity
for filth.

No comments:

Post a Comment