Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Four

In a moment of desertion

I feel the assertion

To touch you body

To wind your body

Get adolescent

And grind your body.

But deep rooted techniques

Are shoddy

And I'm not sure I'll win.

By win

I mean begin.

The journey away from sin.

The journey from your thighs

Back up to your eyes

Where I'll lose myself again.

Because there was time

When that filled my mind.

As I looked into them

I would fall behind.

Behind in my work

Behind in my plan

And it's a long road to hope

To becoming a man.

Not really something

That you need understand.

But I don't tire with you

Always on fire with you

I wish I could just live

Off of my desire for you.

Physical sure

But the connection rolls deeper.

I think to myself

"How many ways do I see her."

The answer becomes clear

And I know that it's four.

The first is a goddess

I know that's extreme

But it's what I envision

As I wander through dreams.

The second is the future

We'll carry on through time

Sharing a house

Always improving our minds.

The third is mentor

There so much you can teach

Knowledge is dangling

Just outside of my reach

The fourth is plain comfort

You're relaxation defined.

For my body, for my soul

For my wandering mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment