Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cold Air and Sunshine

If I fall

Will you catch me?

Or put me on the rack

And stretch me?

Test me

But you best be

Honest in your intentions.

I mentioned

Your name

The same

Way I always do.

As a young fool

In high school

I used drool

For your extensions.

I used to cower

From the tension.

I’ve let that go

I’ll let you know

That you’re a beautiful soul

All the rage

All aglow.

But much lower

On the totem pole.

Because I don’t prioritize

By your lovely eyes

Your perfect thighs

That ass

That goes on for days

Don’t be amazed

Or shocked.

So you’re not my rock?

After years

Of tears

I won’t walk that talk.

But I’ll remember you

In a September hue

Of browns

With frowns

Coloring everything you do.

Cold air and sunshine

Autumn describes your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment