Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You May Not Understand

I stand twisting in, what I consider, prophetic ramblings.

Everybody hears me.

It seems no one is listening.

He hasn’t ...

But if I told you that God spoke to me,

You would nod and agree

Because belief dictates that you do.

As it stands now,

I have not heard his voice.

But he speaks to me none-the-less,

Through challenges laid upon me.

I look back and almost lose my stomach over it.

I am constantly telling God (and you)

“You know it wasn’t fair.

All the roads you laid before me, all without signs.

It wasn’t fair to make ME choose.”

Which is bullshit.

All of it.

I mean the decision has to be mine

Otherwise I can only resent the outcome.

God is a funny thing.

All things that keep life going are funny things.

Water, air, bacteria, nutrients.

None of them, you can wrap your hands around

Yet we all accept them as real.

Water is the only one we can see.

It keeps me within peace and comfort to know

There is a tremendous amount of acceptance in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment