Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Miscommunicating Me

Evolution entangles everyone eventually.

But I am just so tired of it including me.

Change keeps changing what’s surrounding me.

So now I’m knocking on the door of insanity.

“I wonder how you’re doing,” you say to me.

But your words aren’t heard very fluently

Another day has come. The sun shines brightly.

You walk in our room and want to fight me.

You have become the simple definition of angry.

And I still do not know what you said to me.

I just want you to be like my memories.

Because you are not the woman that married me.

With that said, you stand silently.

Fist still clenched but you’re not hitting me.

Your chest rises and falls with the air you breathe.

And I wish that you would just talk to me.

But you just cry as you fall to your knees.

And I walk out, closing the door silently.

No comments:

Post a Comment